To participate in our courses students must be at least 16. Junior Programmes are open from 14 years.
Admittance of minors is possible if parents authorize his/her son/daughter to participate in all the extracurricular activities (guided visits, events, excursions to other towns, seaside trips, etc. ) organized by EUROPASS Centro Studi Europeo, and to live in town and use public transportation services on his/her own without the assistance of the school staff.
Students who need a Student Visa, can receive by fax all required documents after having done the payment according to the instructions on the booking confirmation. Original documents can be sent upon request by mail. Mailing costs are to be paid by students.
In case students don’t obtain the Visa, EUROPASS is able to reimburse the paid amount after having received a written Visa Refusal issued by the competent authority. EUROPASS will retain administration fee of € 150,00 plus bank fees or mailing costs. Once the Visa has been issued by the competent authority, it is impossible to change the dates of the course and there is no reimbursement for courses not attended.
Cancellations and Reimbursements of Course / Programme
Cancellations must be communicated via Mail or Letter.
- If students cancel at least 21 days before the beginning of the course(s), EUROPASS will refund the entire amount, minus administration fee of € 150,00
- If students cancel at least 15 days before the beginning of the course(s), EUROPASS will retain 1 week of course(s) and 1 week of accommodation fees (if required).
- If students cancel less than 15 days before the beginning of the course EUROPASS will retain 2 weeks of course(s) fees and 2 weeks of accommodation fees (if required).
- Once course(s) have begun EUROPASS shall retain the entire amount paid. There are no reimbursements for long term courses and courses not attended.
Cancellations and Reimbursements of Internship Programme
- If participants cancel at least 21 days before the beginning of the internship, EUROPASS will refund the total sum of the programme cost less administration costs of € 150,00 plus bank fees or mailing costs.
- If participants cancel less than 21 days’ before the beginning of the internship programme and/or after the first interview with the company EUROPASS will keep 50% of the placement fee (€ 250.00)
- In case the host company is not satisfied with participants professional skills and as a consequence, should interrupt the work experience and cancel the agreement made, participants won’t receive any reimbursement from EUROPASS
Other Cancellations and Reimbursements
No lessons will take place on bank holidays as indicated on the price list of the current year. No refund will be made or extra lessons are held for these days.
Absence from lessons
Absence for personal reasons, early departure and late arrivals, are no reasons for making up lessons or reimbursements. For rescheduling individual lessons, school has to be advised at least 24h before scheduled class time. If the absence is not duly communicated the lesson will not be rescheduled.
Scholarships and individual offers can not be tranferred to other types of courses and/or other periods
Accommodation is available from Sunday to Saturday. Check in is possible from 7am to 11pm.
No reimbursement is allowed for earlier departures. A late arrival does not justify a later departure
The school caters for all special requests, but cannot guarantee their availability. The student accepts, that if they are required to change their accommodation, after arrival, the school reserves the right to offer an alternative, which may not be an exact match for the specifications originally requested. EUROPASS is not required to facilitate requests of change of accommodation after the first three days, except in extenuating circumstance.
In case the course does not reach the minimum number of students, the school management can modify the course schedule.
Certificate of attendance
In order to receive a certificate of attendance for a course, it is necessary to participate in at least 70% of the classes, unless otherwise specified.
Students are held responsible for any damage caused to the school facilities. EUROPASS denies any responsibility for loss of property inside its premises. We strongly recommend to buy insurance against theft, loss of property, injuries or diseases.
The student authorizes the school EUROPASS Centro Studi Europeo to use his/her personal data in accordance with the current Italian law (n° 196/2003) in order to provide the required services. The student may request at any moment, for all of this information to be deleted.
Acceptance of the Regulations
Once students have registered they have accepted the conditions of the school.