Learning a new language includes many different aspects: the common use, the comprehension, the speaking, the writing, the context.
However, the essential element that hold and support all these components is the grammar.
We at Europass Italian Language School have collected the main rules about Italian grammar: gender, number, articles, pronouns, verbs, adjectives and so on will not be a secret for you anymore!
- Italian Adjectives, Pronouns & Adverbs
- Italian Articles, Gender & Number
- Italian Comparatives & Superlatives
- Italian Impersonal & Passive Forms
- Italian Prepositions & Partitive Article
- Italian Pronouns & Pronominal Particles
- Italian Verbal Modes and Tenses